Happy New Year Everyone!
2017 was a great year for me and travel, but for 2018, I’m setting myself some new travel goals, and they are:
- Continue to find great affordable luxury travel wherever I maybe visiting!
- Visit Scotland and Ireland ( I know! i’ve been far and wide across this globe – but haven’t visited two countries on my doorstep – shame!)
- A new destination for my birthday – a hot one! No negotiations there! Lol… Ideally Zanzibar or Columbia
- Northern Lights break – Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden.
- Returning to one of my fav UK Cities – Manchester
- Returning to the Caribbean – Jamaica and or St Lucia
- Finding a destination to spend New Years Eve! I need warmth, Champagne, Fireworks, Music and a beach preferably! Perhaps one of the above destinations are it… !
I also want to thank those of you that find yourselves here on my wee little blog, however you navigated here. I hope I’ve helped you with a destination or inspired you to pick up your passport and use it in some way. I truly believe Travel teaches you a huge amount about not only life, but yourself. Culture is one of the most beautiful things and to be exposed to so many different experiences when I travel is something I will never take for granted!
I hope you’ve had an amazing end to your year, if not, i urge you to set some goals, do a vision board and manifest some great things for you and yours for 2018 and I look forward to seeing you on the otherside!
Here’s to an amazing 2018!